The Charity Website is a family team who make great websites for charities and non-profits. We are passionate about making your cause heard in the ever changing web landscape, that's why we've made it our business to make great websites for great causes.
Who are we?
Nathan Edwards - Developer
Nathan loves building websites. It's his job and his hobby! Nathan has multiple years experience working in a business building websites that can deal with high demand and he's now passionate about making fast, beautiful websites.
He loves cycling, when he can get out on the road, and watching American Football. He's also starting to build a pretty good record collection!
Jonathan Edwards - Designer
Jonathan has spent 30 years as a graphic designer most of it working for a large UK charity. He particularly loves typefaces, and using them rightly.
He's the father of Nathan and two daughters. He's married to Natalie. He likes cycling too!
Anna Edwards - Creative Consultant
Anna brings a fresh perspective on design and usability. Helping us connect better with your site's visitors.
She's married to Nathan, and they have two sons, Teddy and Reuben. They live in Fife, Scotland.
Why work with us?
Every charity website needs to do three things:
- Inform people about their cause and what they do.
- Excite people about joining in and volunteering.
- Encourage people to donate, because lets face it, every cause needs money.
To give an example, Tearfund do a great job of pointing you directly to these three areas with their headers, 'About Us', 'Get Involved', 'Donate Now'.
That's why we've built our system and our design philosophy with that in mind. We'll help you engage your audience and hopefully see your cause grow.
Services we offer
We offer a number of services to help you engage with those you need to, here's a non-exhaustive list:
- Professionally created, high performance website where you can edit the content, hosted on secure, superfast servers
- Website security and monitoring
- Year-round maintenance and support
- Support for and improvement of existing websites
- Getting your charity set up on Google Apps and Ad Grants for Non-profits
- Integration with a donation/payment platform
- Content authoring and editing
- Search Engine Optimsation (SEO)
- One off and continual site health reviews so you have the information you need to best reach your audience
As you'll see below we don't just cater for charities, so get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're looking for a personal or business website too.